Center for Intercultural Dialogue is looking for 5 facilitators for the IdeaLabs that will happen in Kumanovo, Skopje and Bitola in July. Please read the entire call before applying.
About the activity:
Following the multipliers training 5 Idea Labs will be organized engaging various CSO representatives in an open brainstorming to generate ideas for advocacy on EU reforms, following recommendations of the EU Progress Report. The Idea Labs will be thematic, organized for 2 working days meeting around the following topics:
- working against discrimination
- social inclusion of marginalized groups,
- sustainable development
- media pluralism.
CSO representatives will meet together and create proposals, original ideas and new ways of looking towards EU Integration generating concrete advocacy proposals that can be implemented on national or European level,
Each lab will engage 40 CSO representatives, including the one participating in the multipliers training course and an additional 20, gathering representatives of organizations with experience and expertize in the respective thematic fields, respecting regional representation, ethnic and gender balance.
The output from each of the IdeaLabs is an advocacy plan within the respective thematic field, composed of concrete advocacy actions and proposals on how to further up the involvement and role of CSOs in EU Integration processes.
Required profile of the facilitator:
- Ability to introduce, explain and facilitate individual and group learning in the areas of focus to the IdeaLabs;
- Educational and communication competence – the capacity to present concepts, methodologies and theories relevant for the activity concerned in a coherent and comprehensible manner;
- Experience in preparing and running activities based on non-formal learning approaches;
- Flexibility in responding to participants’ changing needs.
Deadline for applying: July 3rd, 2016.
How to apply:
If interested, please send your CV and motivation letter at email@example.com or contact Milos Ristovski by phone at +389 71 390 192.