Center for Intercultural Dialogue, in partnership with the Macedonian Green Center and the European Project Association (Belgium), is happy to announce a call for civil society organisations to be part of a series of training courses for multipliers. The training courses are organised in the framework of the project ”Civil Society for European Integration”, supported by the EU: Instrument for Pre-Accession Assistance.
The training will be held in three modules, as follows:
- Module 1: General Advocacy and Lobbying 21-24 April 2016
- Module 2: Advocating the EU Agenda in Macedonia 5-8 May 2016
- Module 3: Voicing out the citizens’ needs on EU level 12-15 May 2016
Important: Each organisation can send one participant. The participation to all the three modules is mandatory.
Deadline: 5 April 2016
Profile of the Participants:
- Representatives active within their organizations
- Interested in the topic
- With previous experience in the topic of the course
- Committed to attend the full duration of the course and be supported by a organisation
- Aged between 18 and 35
- Competently able to work in the English and Macedonian languages
Call in Macedonian is available here.
For any question, you may contact Milosh Ristovski via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +389 71 390 192.