Center for Intercultural Dialogue, in partnership with the Macedonian Green Center and the European Project Association (Belgium), is happy to announce a call for trainers to be part of a series of training courses for multipliers. The training courses are organised in the framework of the project ”Civil Society for European Integration”, supported by the EU: Instrument for Pre-Accession Assistance.
The training will be held in three modules, as follows:
- Module 1: General Advocacy and Lobbying 23-26 April 2016
- Module 2: Advocating the EU Agenda in Macedonia 5-8 May 2016
- Module 3: Voicing out the citizens’ needs on EU level 12-15 May 2016
Required profile of the trainer:
- Expert in the field of Advocacy, EU Integration and/ or Capacity Development Competence
- Ability to introduce, explain and facilitate individual and group learning in the areas of focus to the training course
- Educational and communication competence – the capacity to present concepts, methodologies and theories relevant for the activity concerned in a coherent and comprehensible manner;
- Experience in preparing and running training activities based on non-formal learning approaches;
- Flexibility in responding to participants’ changing needs
- Ability to contribute to and work in an intercultural team of trainers;
- Fluency in English.
What is expected from the trainer:
Preparing for the Training Course
- Developing the programme and working methodology with the team
- The trainings will be composed of 4-5 sessions a day, 90 min
- Providing suggestions on how to improve the programme based on participants’ needs
During the Training Course
- Facilitating part of the workshops; discussions and exercises during the training course
- Supporting the team in their workshops
- Providing expert input if necessary
After the Training Course
- Providing brief trainers report
- Providing suggestions to the host organization on possible areas of improvement of the organization of such projects.
Deadline to apply: 5th of April 2016
How to apply: Please send a CV and a short motivation letter (including the reasons why you would like to work on this topic and how you can contribute to the successful implementation of the training) to the email address email@example.com.
Full call is available here.